UX Research: a complete overview
In this article, we provide a complete overview of the tools, methods and techniques used to conduct user experience research, which is often abbreviated as UX research. Based on the following topics, we will help you get started:
1. What is UX research?
2. When should you conduct UX research?
3. The benefits of user experience research
4. What does a UX researcher do?
5. UX research: the different dimensions
6. Research techniques and UX tools
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Want to find out what users think?
Book a demo with us so that you can see the power of usability testing for yourself!